Who We Are
An innovative tech manufacture recognized by the world's largest hotel brands and leading custom integration specialists as the premier provider of design-centric solutions. Séura offers a comprehensive portfolio of cutting-edge Smart Mirrors, Outdoor televisions, Bluetooth and Alexa-enabled solutions, Back-lit mirrors and more.
We believe in the perfect harmony of technology and design, so our customers can get more out of every space. Our engineers combine imagination and creativity with cutting-edge technology to create unforgettable experiences for client’s homes, rooms and businesses.
Our company is currently seeking an experienced and highly skilled Forklift Operator. The prime function of this position is to provide support to the supply chain through collecting, loading, shipping and receiving warehouse products. The successful candidate will be responsible for operating technical equipment, optimizing loading for efficient logistics and supporting other warehouse functions to ensure optimal operation of the business.
Here’s the details
- Inspect product load for accuracy and safely move it around the warehouse or facility to ensure timely and complete delivery.
- Manually or mechanically load or unload materials from pallets, skids, platforms, cars, lifting devices, or other transport vehicles.
- Position lifting devices under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, or boxes and secure material or products for transport to designated areas.
- Weigh materials or products and record weight or other production data on tags or labels.
- Perform routine maintenance on vehicles or auxiliary equipment, such as cleaning, lubricating, recharging batteries, fueling, or replacing liquefied-gas tank.
- Move controls to drive gasoline- or electric-powered trucks, cars, or tractors and transport materials between loading, processing, and storage areas.
- Operate or tend automatic stacking, loading, packaging, or cutting machines.
Success requires the following
- Proven experience as a forklift operator
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Good math, language and reading skills; basic computer skills required
- High degree of attention required to prevent injury to others; promote a safe work environment
- Follow instructions for operating equipment and keeping records
- Execute assignments in an accurate, timely and safe manner
- Maintain a clean & safe environment
- Able to lift 50 pounds unassisted
Happy, Energetic, Welcoming, Unique, Driven, Teamwork, Innovating and Fun. These are just a few of the words that current Séura employees use when asked to describe our unique culture. We also have a Culture Club that keeps us entertained—from Olympic competitions to potlucks to events that give back to our local community. Working in a newly expanded, modern facility is pretty great too!
Send us (firstname.lastname@example.org) your résumé telling us why you’re the next excellent addition to the Séura team!