Research & Development
Who We Are
An innovative tech manufacture recognized by the world's largest hotel brands and leading custom integration specialists as the premier provider of design-centric solutions. Séura offers a comprehensive portfolio of cutting-edge Smart Mirrors, Outdoor televisions, Bluetooth and Alexa-enabled solutions, Back-lit mirrors and more.
We believe in the perfect harmony of technology and design, so our customers can get more out of every space. Our engineers combine imagination and creativity with cutting-edge technology to create unforgettable experiences for client’s homes, rooms and businesses.
Are you someone that enjoys taking things apart to see how they work, but can’t always get them back together again? Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment?
Here are the details:
- Influences the design and development of new product and product engineering and applies engineering best practices and tools.
- Contributes as a team member on development projects, carrying out assigned responsibilities in a timely, diligent, safe and professional manner
- Acts as a project leader, communicating effectively with the Engineering Manager, Project Manager and other leaders
- Ensures quality in a product’s design for usability, reliability, functionality, marketability, and manufacturability
- Supports the development of products through knowledge of the clinical and physical performance requirements. This includes all aspects of the product design criteria, product function and customer needs.
- Creates new SOPs and maintains all relevant SOPs to ensure product can be made as designed
- Actively involved in prevention and elimination of potential safety hazards and participation in activities which promote recycling, replacement and reduction of resource materials
- Help to identify, qualify and manage external vendor relationships
Success requires the following:
- Mechanical, Electrical or Software Engineering experience required, with a Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Project Management experience a plus, as is working development teams and prototype products, or working with start up/entrepreneurial companies
- Highly dependable with a strong work ethic is required
- Creative (the ideas) and innovative (the execution) thinker
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple assignments in a highly dynamic R&D environment
- Thorough understanding of high and low voltage fundamentals, Audio Visual technologies and troubleshooting, and IOT applications
- Proficient at translating high level designs, scopes, and visions into actionable ideas and plans
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively on diverse teams
- High comfort level in clearly communicating a project vision, expectations and outcomes to all levels in the organization
Happy, Energetic, Welcoming, Unique, Driven, Teamwork, Innovating and Fun. These are just a few of the words that current Séura employees use when asked to describe our unique culture. We also have a Culture Club that keeps us entertained—from Olympic competitions to potlucks to events that give back to our local community. Working in a newly expanded, modern facility is pretty great too!
In your cover letter, please include an explanation of why your experience is specifically relevant to this role. We want to see your personal style—what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.