What we offer
We offer a unique opportunity to be a part of a proud Green Bay company that designs, engineers and manufactures industry-leading and award-winning technology for the finest hotels, homes and commercial venues in the world. We have great respect for our coworkers and actively seek and promote “A players” because we believe in mutually beneficial success.
Who we are
Séura is a company with the mind of an engineer and the soul of a designer. We design and manufacture technology that accentuates designed spaces and allows homeowners, hotel guests and commercial patrons to get more out of every space. Our industry-leading product offering includes TV Mirrors, Lighted Mirrors, Weatherproof Outdoor Displays and a new, first-in-kind SMART Mirrors. To learn more visit www.seura.com.
Imagine yourself working for us
Our Production Team Lead is responsible for leading a team in the final assembly of consumer goods to specifications. They assist the Operations Manager in the daily running of production, ensuring staff achieve/perform to daily targets and output and be able to adapt to any job. The ideal candidate must be able to work independently and stay highly motivated to achieve daily goals.
Success requires the following
- Lead, coach, mentor, and support employees with a positive can-do attitude
- Uphold excellent leadership, communication and team building capabilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs is required
- Dependability with a strong work ethic is required
- High comfort level in clearly communicating to all levels in the organization
- Exceptional time management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Be flexible and adaptable to change, and willingness to be cross trained
- Able to lift 50 - 75 pounds unassisted and work on feet for 8 hours
- Must be able to read and understand CAD drawings and BOM’s
- Ability to use basic power & hand tools
Ready to be a part of all of this? Send your resume and introductory letter to email@example.com and tell us why you are the next excellent addition to our team!!