Séura is a company with the mind of an engineer and the soul of a designer. We design and manufacture technology that accentuates designed spaces and allows homeowners, hotel guests and commercial patrons to get more out of every space.
Our industry-leading product offerings include TV Mirrors, Lighted Mirrors, Weatherproof Outdoor Displays and a new, first-in-kind SMART Mirror. To learn more visit www.seura.com.
At Séura, you’ll have opportunity to drive successful storylines and brand connections by inspiring behavior, evoking emotion, and encouraging sharable moments through transformational graphic design. You’ll think strategically about design and design principles to successfully deliver on sales and marketing objectives.
- Produce and optimize trade collateral, selling materials, advertising, social media, video, webpages, HTML email design and layout, trade show booth design, internal communications, etc.
- Utilize project management skills to track and manage creative files, creative budgets and project schedules
- Consult with internal clients and supervisor to define project requirements, clearly communicate status and suggest improvements and changes as needed.
- Prepare work to specification - verify accuracy of information, proofread and monitor quality throughout project.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on specific design needs – including product design, product packaging design, product manual design, etc.
- Select and supervise the services of outside suppliers; such as printers, photographers, illustrators, paper suppliers and digital programmers and designers.
Success requires the following
- 3-5 years proven work experience, ability to demonstrate creativity and expert graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to multi-task and handle deadline pressure
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work both independently on projects, as well as collaboratively in a team environment
- Current with industry specific design news, trends and tools, and driven to engage in ongoing personal development.
- Experience in design specific applications (Adobe Suite including: In-Design, Photoshop, Illustrator), Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest), HTML, CSS and content management systems.
- Knowledge and experience in photography, animation, video and video editing are all a plus.
To be considered for the position, please include a link to your digital portfolio
Happy, Energetic, Welcoming, Unique, Driven, Teamwork, Innovating and Fun. These are just a few of the words that current Séura employees use when asked to describe our culture. We also have a Culture Club that keeps us entertained. In addition, Séura supports a commitment to family, balance and wellness, by offering paid vacation and holidays, health insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan, flexible summer hours, a comprehensive employee wellness program and a confidential Employee Assistance Program.