What we offer
We offer a unique opportunity to be a part of a proud Green Bay company that designs, engineers and manufactures industry-leading and award-winning technology for the finest hotels, homes and commercial venues in the world. We have great respect for our coworkers and actively seek and promote “A players” because we believe in mutually beneficial success.
Who we are
Séura is a company with the mind of an engineer and the soul of a designer. We design and manufacture technology that accentuates designed spaces and allows homeowners, hotel guests and commercial patrons to get more out of every space. Our industry-leading product offering includes TV Mirrors, Lighted Mirrors, Weatherproof Outdoor Displays and a new, first-in-kind SMART Mirrors. To learn more visit www.seura.com.
Imagine yourself working for us
This exciting career opportunity requires an IT Help Desk Technician to provide technical and IT support to internal Séura staff regarding basic computer and network issues. This person spends most of their time resolving basic computer/laptop questions, monitoring the network, and supporting the Company’s CRM software. Time will also be devoted to working on projects as assigned. Finally, this person will act as a backup from time to time to technical customer support, handling inbound technical support requests from our customers.
Success requires the following
- Experience supporting internal computer and network users with software, hardware and networking related issues; previous Help Desk experience and/or education is required.
- Knowledge/experience with Microsoft Office 365 programs is required.
- Knowledge of networking, and/or computer operating systems, a plus.
- Requires strong skills and proficiency in troubleshooting, support, and problem resolution.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills demonstrated by the ability to communicate across all levels within and outside the organization.
- Capacity to handle situations with calm demeanor and approach.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple assignments, with strong follow up skills
Ready to be a part of all of this? Send your resume and introductory letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you are the next excellent addition to our team!!