What we offer
We offer a unique opportunity to be a part of a proud Green Bay company that designs, engineers and manufactures industry-leading and award-winning technology for the finest hotels, homes and commercial venues in the world. Séura employees take great pride in contributing to something special with our highly-discerning markets and positive, results-driven corporate culture. Séura employees are encouraged to be relentless about improvement, take initiative and ownership in their work, and celebrate accomplishments gained through collaboration. We have profound respect for our co-workers, and actively seek “A players” looking for the next great opportunity to positively impact our company’s success.
Who WE are
Séura is a company with the mind of an engineer and the soul of a designer. We design and manufacture technology that accentuates designed spaces and allows homeowners, hotel guests and commercial patrons to get more out of every space. Our industry-leading product offerings include TV Mirrors, Lighted Mirrors, Weatherproof Outdoor Displays and a new, first-in-kind SMART Mirrors. To learn more, visit www.seura.com.
The Maintenance Technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of our business goals and objectives.
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to mechanical, electrical, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments to equipment
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
Success requires the following
- Minimum of High school diploma/GED, 2-year technical diploma or certificate preferred, or an equivalent number of years of production maintenance experience will be considered
- 1-3 years of manufacturing experience preferred
- Must hold a certificate or diploma in a related field
- Strong critical thinking skills
- High comfort level in clearly communicating to all levels in the organization
- Detail oriented and organizational
- Thorough working knowledge of facility equipment units, their usage, and safety procedures
- Physically capable of lifting 50 pounds unassisted
- Ability to manage time and responsibilities independently
Happy, Energetic, Welcoming, Unique, Driven, Teamwork, Innovating and Fun. These are just a few of the words that current Séura employees use when asked to describe our culture. We also have a Culture Club that keeps us entertained—from Olympic competitions to potlucks to events that give back to our local community. Working in a newly expanded, modern facility is pretty great too!
In addition, Séura supports a commitment to family, balance and wellness, by offering paid vacation and holidays, health, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan, flexible summer hours, a comprehensive employee wellness program and a confidential Employee Assistance Program.
Ready to be a part of all of this? Send your resume and introductory letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you are the next excellent addition to our team!!