What we offer
We are an innovative, rapidly growing company with a tremendous opportunity for a Marketing Intern. The right person will be detail-oriented and have strong project management skills.
We offer a unique opportunity to be a part of a proud Green Bay company that designs, engineers and manufactures industry-leading and award-winning technology for the finest hotels, homes and commercial venues in the world. Séura employees take great pride in contributing to something special—because of our highly-discerning markets as well as our positive and results-driven corporate culture. Séura employees are encouraged to be relentless about improvement, take initiative and ownership in their work, and celebrate accomplishments gained through collaboration. We have great respect for our coworkers and actively seek and promote “A players” because we believe in mutually beneficial success.
Who YOU are
An “A player”. Problem solver. A quick learner. Looking for an internship with potential that gives you great experience in areas with high-impact on a company.
Who WE are
Séura is a company with the mind of an engineer and the soul of a designer. We design and manufacture technology that accentuates designed spaces and allows homeowners, hotel guests and commercial patrons to get more out of every space.
Our industry-leading product offerings include TV Mirrors, Lighted Mirrors, Weatherproof Outdoor Displays and a new, first-in-kind SMART Mirrors. To learn more visit www.seura.com.
Imagine yourself working for us
Séura is looking for a Marketing Intern to join our quickly expanding team. The Intern will be responsible for supporting the marketing team in developing and implementing marketing events and campaigns. Primary duties include assisting in the planning and execution of execution of marketing and sales materials across marketing channels. It also includes assisting in the execution of tradeshows, events, meetings and customer visits.
- Support marketing team in designing and sourcing materials for booth/meeting spaces
- Assist in development and implementation of marketing and advertising campaigns
- Maintain marketing materials inventory (promotional, collateral, samples, etc.)
- Coordinate digital communications (social, website, emails, events, etc.)
- Assist in website maintenance and content updates
- Prepare marketing performance reports by collecting and summarizing results
- Assist in the coordination of event logistics (ordering event services, sourcing registration badges, securing accommodations for attendees, packing and sending event materials, etc.)
- Maintaining tradeshow inventory (demo products, booth walls, furniture, etc.)
- Work with vendors (i.e. exhibit houses, caterers, printers, etc.) to ensure timely, cost-effective execution
Success requires the following
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-up, budgeting, and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills with an ability to communicate at all levels of an organization both internally and externally
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects at one time
- Flexibility to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Adobe Suite experience preferred
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 45lbs
- Minimum of 20 hours per week, with the ability to flex to 40 hours per week
Happy, Energetic, Welcoming, Unique, Driven, Teamwork, Innovating and Fun. These are just a few of the words that current Séura employees use when asked to describe our culture. We also have a Culture Club that keeps us entertained—from Olympic competitions to potlucks to events that give back to our local community. Working in a newly expanded, modern facility is pretty great too!
Ready to be a part of all of this? Apply now and tell us why you are the next excellent addition to our team!!