Who We Are
An innovative tech manufacture recognized by the world's largest hotel brands and leading custom integration specialists as the premier provider of design-centric solutions. Séura offers a comprehensive portfolio of cutting-edge Smart Mirrors, Outdoor televisions, Bluetooth and Alexa-enabled solutions, Back-lit mirrors and more.
We believe in the perfect harmony of technology and design, so our customers can get more out of every space. Our engineers combine imagination and creativity with cutting-edge technology to create unforgettable experiences for client’s homes, rooms and businesses.
Our industry-leading product offerings include TV Mirrors, Lighted Mirrors, Weatherproof Outdoor Displays and a new, first-in-kind SMART Mirrors. To learn more visit www.seura.com.
Imagine yourself working for us
Séura is expanding our team with the addition of a Mechanical Designer that will be responsible for the design, development, and evaluation of critical projects. He/she will be responsible for regularly offering innovative solutions to new product concepts and technical challenges. If you are enthusiastic, competitive and hungry for a new challenge, keep reading below!
- Assist sales, engineering, purchasing, and manufacturing personnel in problem solving activities related to assigned area for product support
- Convert product requirements into technical specifications, develop conceptual and detailed designs along with necessary risk assessments, blending economy with performance
- Lead and manage a variety of projects concurrently within timelines and budgets
- Analyze and evaluate factory manufacturing processes, systems, equipment, and materials in terms of their associated cost, time, ergonomic, quality, and quantity factors
- Develop specifications and select qualified vendors to source components and/or finished goods from domestic and overseas vendors
- Support production by developing manufacturing processes and procedures, training staff, and developing of quality standards
- Provide second level technical support to internal sales and external customers
Success requires the following
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a 4 year college or university desired
- 3+ years of experience in product design, specifying manufacturing processes for electro-mechanical designs
- SolidWorks wizard!
- Demonstrated ability and a strong desire to get things done!
- Excellent oral and written communication skills demonstrated by the ability to communicate across all levels within and outside the organization
- Coachable, yet able to work with minimal supervision while providing useable project output.
- Ability to apply advanced design, problem-solving, development, evaluation, and quality control techniques to engineering concepts and projects
Happy, Energetic, Welcoming, Unique, Driven, Teamwork, Innovating and Fun. These are just a few of the words that current Séura employees use when asked to describe our culture. We also have a Culture Club that keeps us entertained—from Olympic competitions to potlucks to events that give back to our local community. Working in a newly expanded, modern facility is pretty great too!
Ready to be a part of all of this? Send your resume and introductory letter to email@example.com and tell us why you are the next excellent addition to our team!!