Who We Are
An innovative tech manufacture recognized by the world's largest hotel brands and leading custom integration specialists as the premier provider of design-centric solutions. Séura offers a comprehensive portfolio of cutting-edge Smart Mirrors, Outdoor televisions, Bluetooth and Alexa-enabled solutions, Back-lit mirrors and more.
We believe in the perfect harmony of technology and design, so our customers can get more out of every space. Our engineers combine imagination and creativity with cutting-edge technology to create unforgettable experiences for client’s homes, rooms and businesses.
Séura’s commercial assembly workers assemble electrical components into powder coated metal assemblies and are expected to meet production goals, quality standards, work efficiently & safely, & keep the work area organized.
Here are the details:
- Final Housing Assembly per specifications
- Pull metal from inventory by part number
- Assemble metal housings per SOP
- Verify correct metal is being used (size and type)
- Read a tape measure accurately up to 1/16 inch
- Able to operate the wire stripping/cutting machine
- Convert CM to MM for programming wire stripping/cutting machine
- Make electrical connections per print via plug, fastener, or solder
- Verify all testing and record keeping methods are use
- Verify that the Quality Control program is being adhered to, and ETL Logs are filled out properly
- Maintain product output to meet expected goals
- Check all parts vs BOM
- Verify proper ballast
- Verify proper bulbs/LEDs
- Test all products: 1) Hi-pot test, 2) Lighting test
- Perform on/off loading of housings
- Move product from pallet to tables, racks or carts
- Package and prepare for shipment per SOP
- Record dimensions on all completed pallets (Length X Width X Height format)
Success requires the following:
- Continuous Improvement at all times
- Ability to cross train in all departments
- Basic computer skills a plus
- Follow all required safety and PPE guidelines
Happy, Energetic, Welcoming, Unique, Driven, Teamwork, Innovating and Fun. These are just a few of the words that current Séura employees use when asked to describe our unique culture. We also have a Culture Club that keeps us entertained—from Olympic competitions to potlucks to events that give back to our local community. Working in a newly expanded, modern facility is pretty great too!
In your cover letter, please include an explanation of why your experience is specifically relevant to this role. We want to see your personal style—what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.