What we offer
We offer a unique opportunity to be a part of a proud Green Bay company that designs, engineers and manufactures industry-leading and award-winning technology for the finest hotels, homes and commercial venues in the world. We have great respect for our coworkers and actively seek and promote “A players” because we believe in mutually beneficial success.
Who we are
Séura is a company with the mind of an engineer and the soul of a designer. We design and manufacture technology that accentuates designed spaces and allows homeowners, hotel guests and commercial patrons to get more out of every space. Our industry-leading product offering includes TV Mirrors, Lighted Mirrors, Weatherproof Outdoor Displays and a new, first-in-kind SMART Mirrors. To learn more visit www.seura.com.
Imagine yourself working for us
In this position, you will be fully immersed in production operations planning. Your expertise will be relied on to evaluate production requirements versus production capacity. You will coordinate the flow of parts and materials through a plant and estimate material requirements and prepares shop order for fabricated components. Other job responsibilities will include reviewing inventories to ensure maximum turnover rate in materials, answering inquiries concerning production work status and material availability.
Success requires the following
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, particularly Excel, is required
- Capacity based scheduling experience preferred
- Understands how to document production goals and deviations from these goals on a regular basis
- Ability to understand customer demand and how to alter production so that this demand is met
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills demonstrated by the ability to communicate across all levels within and outside the organization
- Demonstrates knowledge of supply chain activities
- Capacity to handle pressure situations with calm demeanor and approach
- Expect change and embrace it with open arms…recommend opportunities to make a change!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple objectives at one time
Ready to be a part of all of this? Send your resume and introductory letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you are the next excellent addition to our team!!