What we offer
We offer a unique opportunity to be a part of a proud Green Bay company that designs, engineers and manufactures industry-leading and award-winning technology for the finest hotels, homes and commercial venues in the world. Séura employees take great pride in contributing to something special with our highly-discerning markets and positive, results-driven corporate culture. Séura employees are encouraged to be relentless about improvement, take initiative and ownership in their work, and celebrate accomplishments gained through collaboration. We have profound respect for our co-workers, and actively seek “A players” looking for the next great opportunity to positively impact our company’s success.
Who WE are
Séura is a company with the mind of an engineer and the soul of a designer. We design and manufacture technology that accentuates designed spaces and allows homeowners, hotel guests and commercial patrons to get more out of every space. Our industry-leading product offerings include TV Mirrors, Lighted Mirrors, Weatherproof Outdoor Displays and a new, first-in-kind SMART Mirrors. To learn more, visit www.seura.com.
- Evaluate materials and products by following documented methods and procedures in a production environment
- Inspect and test both incoming and outgoing manufactured goods to ensure the products function correctly, are safe to use, and meet or exceed acceptable tolerances
- Record/document details about manufactured goods using Microsoft Office or other software programs
- Recognize and communicate changes or non-conformities of product testing
- Comply with safety rules while carrying out job responsibilities
Success requires the following
- High attention to detail and accuracy is required
- Must be able to work both in a team environment and independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly competent computer skills
- Be flexible and adaptable to change
- Proven exceptional time management skills
Happy, Energetic, Welcoming, Unique, Driven, Teamwork, Innovating and Fun. These are just a few of the words that current Séura employees use when asked to describe our culture. We also have a Culture Club that keeps us entertained—from Olympic competitions to potlucks to events that give back to our local community. Working in a newly expanded, modern facility is pretty great too!
In addition, Séura supports a commitment to family, balance and wellness, by offering paid vacation and holidays, health insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan, flexible summer hours, a comprehensive employee wellness program and a confidential Employee Assistance Program.
Ready to be a part of all of this? Send your resume and introductory letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you are the next excellent addition to our team!!