Who We Are
Innovative tech manufacture recognized by the world's largest hotel brands and leading custom integration specialists as the premier provider of design-centric solutions. Séura® offers a comprehensive portfolio of cutting-edge Smart Mirrors, Outdoor televisions, Bluetooth and Alexa-enabled solutions, Back-lit mirrors and more.
Who You Are
Séura is looking for an innovative consumer-marketer to lead our powerful marketing team and be our company’s Consumerist, Growth Champion, and Brand Champion. If you have product innovation and consumer-marketing experience and would enjoy working in a fast-paced, small company environment with a mix of hands-on and managerial responsibilities, we want to hear from you.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Be the Séura Brand Champion, leading all marketing and product efforts while leveraging consumer insights to consistently build the brand and achieve double-digit sales and profit growth.
- This is no small feat. We compete against the largest electronics manufacturers in the world. If you love a challenge, want to be Séura’s brand architect as we expand our reach against large competitors, we want to hear from you.
- Be the Séura Strategic Growth Champion, creating and executing strategic growth plans that deliver double-digit top and bottom-line growth.
- We plan strategically setting a course for the next 3-5 years but manage daily ensuring we collaboratively accomplish our annual objectives. If you have been looking for an opportunity to be part of a team who together creates and delivers on the strategic vision through hard work and collaborative cross-functional execution, we want to hear from you.
- Be the Séura Marketing Director, leading and developing members of the marketing team, developing annual marketing/sales plans, and identifying and engaging outside resources when needed.
- If you are looking to lead the creation of strong sales/marketing plans and are relentless about coaching and developing marketing professionals who are hungry to learn and driven to perform, we want to hear from you.
- B.A./B.S. or MBA in Business, Marketing or related field
- 5+ years brand management experience; Consumer products/Technology experience preferred
- Success growing brands by elevating existing business to higher levels of performance and creating new growth opportunities
- Strong strategic, analytical skills and ability to provide actionable recommendations
- Proven experience translating consumer insights into successful brand initiatives and programs
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment and recommendations are supported across the organization
- Ability to travel as needed, with an expectation of about 15% travel time.
- A demonstrated ability to craft vision and strategy and make it come to life with actionable plans.
- Experience in all major areas of marketing, including brand and product, online and offline, marketing, event, social media and PR.
- Ability to understand complex situations/problems and analysis and distill to basic facts as it relates to market insights and voice of the customer, translating the findings into actionable strategies
- Demonstrate ability to concisely develop marketing communication execution briefs for internal and external alignment.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: ability to think big while managing small details. Willingness to roll-up your sleeves to do what needs to get done.
- Demonstrative positive energy to effectively represent brand internally and externally.
- A demonstrated ability to navigate and perform in ambiguous circumstances.
Robust benefits include flexible work hours, SeuraFIT™ Employee Wellness Program, Summer Hours Program, Employee Assistance Program, paid vacation and holidays, health/dental/vision insurance, and 401(k) Retirement Plan.
Background check and pre-employment drug screen are required. Séura is an Equal Opportunity Employer.