**PLEASE NOTE: In order to be considered for this role, you must be local to the Green Bay, Wisconsin area or willing to relocate to the area within 60 days of date of hire.**
Who We Are
Innovative tech manufacture recognized by the world's largest hotel brands and leading custom integration specialists as the premier provider of design-centric solutions. Séura offers a comprehensive portfolio of cutting-edge Smart Mirrors, Outdoor televisions, Bluetooth and Alexa-enabled solutions, Back-lit mirrors and more.
Who You Are
Looking for an extraordinarily competitive, results-oriented winner. Extremely dynamic, growth-oriented individual. You will have autonomy to shape the organization to your image. As Product Manager, you will play a key role in increasing the market share and profitability of Séura’s existing products and developing new products to generate future growth. You will enhance existing products, build products from existing ideas, and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience and customer insight. A successful candidate will possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy know-how, a big-picture vision, and the insatiable drive to make that vision a reality. If you are in an organization where you have more to give, we want to hear from you.
You are responsible for every product in-market success. As the gate keeper of all product development initiatives you will define, develop and manage the business cases for all existing and new product categories. You will also own and manage the 2-year product calendar and the collection and management of Ideas. This position is part of the marketing team and will help identify who to target, what to promise, and guide the broader cross-functional team on how best to deliver against that promise in a commercially viable way.
You will also serve as the internal and external expert and source of product information, frequently working with the sales channel and key customers.
- Develop and execute overall vision and strategy of product platforms for all market segments to meet brand & business goals
- Ability to translate consumer insights into actionable strategies & innovation pipelines
- Effectively manage company product develop roadmap and innovation strategies
- Investigate and understand customer/market expectations; define product strategy that meets expectations of customers, distributors, sales and the business unit.
- Coordinate and manage the development of business cases and business requirements to support product roadmap investments.
- Perform market research to define market size, growth and trends including pricing, competition & opportunity.
- Recommend/make decisions regarding programs/initiatives that have a significant impact to business outcomes and carry potential consequences if unsuccessful.
- Partner with the sales and marketing team to identify strategies for increasing market share, product usage, and growing revenue for all products.
- Collaborate closely with customers in all markets to identify and translate VOC into actionable recommendations for new product opportunities and line changes.
- Partner with finance team to develop and maintain an operating plan and budget for assigned products and manage expenses within the budget, including vendor payments.
- Regularly conduct product analyses; including competitor analysis, sales volume, margins, and market share.
- Partner with project managers to ensure specifications and performance criteria are achieved.
Success requires the following
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year accredited college or university
- Five-plus years of experience as a product manager.
- Demonstrated success of driving product introductions from concept through commercialization.
- Experience in the Consumer Electronics industry is preferred.
- Appreciation and understanding for high-design, high-performance, and quality product attributes and requirements.
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects at one time.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be mechanically and technically inclined to understand the details of Séura’s offering. Experience in the audio video industry is preferred.
- Strong business acumen.
- Excellent teamwork skills and proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Travel approximately up to 20% for trade shows, sales presentations, market visits, etc.
Robust benefits include flexible work hours, SeuraFIT™ Employee Wellness Program, Summer Hours Program, Employee Assistance Program, paid vacation and holidays, health, dental and vision insurance, and 401(k) Retirement Plan.
Background check and pre-employment drug screen are required. Séura is an Equal Opportunity Employer.