- Prepare reports, graphs and charts of data pulled from multiple sources.
- Monthly account reconciliations
- Assist with monthly analysis of business unit performance and highlight drivers of variances vs. budget and forecast.
- Work with non-finance departments to review results of analysis and develop rolling forecasts.
- Monitor trends of key financial metrics and drivers.
- Compare departmental budgets against actual data with variance analysis.
- Prepare detailed schedules for important revenue and expense categories.
- Assist in distributing and providing support to end users.
- Determine cost of operations by collecting operational data by product line.
- Increases productivity by developing data collection methods and coordinating information requirements.
- Protect operations by keeping financial information confidential.
SUCCESS REQUIRES THE FOLLOWING:
- Knowledge of financial and accounting principles and procedures, including reporting is required.
- Strong applied knowledge of Microsoft Excel is required.
- Proficiency with accounting software systems, including QuickBooks, strongly preferred.
- Desire to challenge the status quo and pursue continuous process improvement.
- Excellent organization and time management skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively work independently and in a team environment, in an atmosphere of multiple projects, shifting priorities, and deadline pressures.
- Effective communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills and an enthusiastic team member.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting and two to four years of relevant experience.
WHO YOU ARE
An “A player”. Problem solver. A quick learner. Looking for a career with potential that gives you great experience in areas with high-impact on a company.
WHO WE ARE
We are a cutting edge company that started in a garage. We will never forget our roots. We dream big. Then go bigger. We bend over backward to move the industry forward. We make it happen. Day in. Day out. We don’t reflect an image. We define image. We believe quality is what creates luxury. We never cut corners. We make American products with global appeal. We know you have a choice – that motivates us. We are tenacious. We are unstoppable. We innovate. We design. We create. We are Séura.
Séura, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of high-design technology solutions for residential and commercial industries worldwide. Séura offers a comprehensive portfolio of outdoor televisions, television mirror displays, lighted mirrors, and waterproof televisions with global appeal. We are positioned through a variety of channels, including contract commercial, residential audio-video and hospitality markets. To learn more about our company, visit us at www.seura.com.
WHAT WE OFFER
We have a culture that supports a commitment to family, balance and wellness, by offering paid vacation and holidays, health insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan, flexible summer hours, a comprehensive employee wellness program and a confidential Employee Assistance Program. We also believe in sharing and celebrating our successes and offer an appealing gain-sharing program.