Who We Are
An innovative tech manufacture recognized by the world's largest hotel brands and leading custom integration specialists as the premier provider of design-centric solutions. Séura offers a comprehensive portfolio of cutting-edge Smart Mirrors, Outdoor televisions, Bluetooth and Alexa-enabled solutions, Back-lit mirrors and more.
We believe in the perfect harmony of technology and design, so our customers can get more out of every space. Our engineers combine imagination and creativity with cutting-edge technology to create unforgettable experiences for client’s homes, rooms and businesses.
Here’s the details
- Evaluate materials and products by following documented methods and procedures in a production environment
- Inspect and test manufactured goods following documented methods and procedures to ensure the products function correctly, are safe to use, and meet or exceed acceptable tolerances
- Record/document details about manufactured goods using Microsoft Office and/or proprietary software
- Recognize and communicate changes or non-conformities of product testing
- Ability to perform basic Seura product repair which may include, but is not limited to, PCB removal and replacement and removing and reconnecting wire harnesses
- Trouble-shoot and repair defective electronic items including TV Mirrors, Waterproof TVs, Outdoor TVs, and Lighted Mirrors. Document results as required.
- Validate product performance and quality of new products and production samples in order to prove the technical design through analysis, simulations, and/or laboratory test
- Assist normal production efforts as needed to fulfill orders of Séura customers
- Assist other related departments as needed, following department procedures and guidelines
- Assist in product repairs and diagnosing product failures when there are no products pending inspection
- Comply with safety policies and PPE requirements for each area
Success requires the following
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs is required
- Strong familiarity with power tools
- Highly dependable with a strong work ethic is required
- High comfort level in clearly communicating to all levels in the organization
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Be flexible and adaptable to change, and willingness to be cross trained
- Strong understanding of video displays, including AV integration via RS-232, discreet IR, CEC, etc. Ability to read schematics and troubleshoot down to the board level.
- Working knowledge of electricity and lighting systems, including ballasts, LEDs, fluorescent lighting, etc.
Happy, Energetic, Welcoming, Unique, Driven, Teamwork, Innovating and Fun. These are just a few of the words that current Séura employees use when asked to describe our unique culture. We also have a Culture Club that keeps us entertained—from Olympic competitions to potlucks to events that give back to our local community. Working in a newly expanded, modern facility is pretty great too!
Send us (email@example.com) your résumé telling us why you’re the next excellent addition to the Séura team!