This maintenance position handles a variety of tasks that include repair equipment, routine maintenance, cleaning and general up keep of the new, expanded Séura Green Bay facility.
What we offer
We are a healthy, rapidly growing company with a tremendous opportunity for an enthusiastic, customer focused Project Manager. The right person must have applied experience in Project Management, as well as a successful track record of bringing tasks to completion with positive results.
We offer the chance to work in an environment where taking initiative and ownership of your work is part of the job, and we are relentless about improvement. We celebrate each other’s wins, and demonstrate a high level of respect for every team member. We believe that going the extra mile separates the average person from the extraordinary “A” player.
Who YOU are
An “A player”. Self-confident. A quick learner. Looking for a career with virtually unlimited potential that gives you great experience in a wide variety of project management areas.
Who WE are
We are a cutting edge company that started in a garage. We will never forget our roots. We dream big. Then go bigger. We bend over backward to move the industry forward. We make it happen. Day in. Day out. We don’t reflect an image. We define image. We believe quality is what creates luxury. We never cut corners. We make American products with global appeal. We know you have a choice – that motivates us. We are tenacious. We are unstoppable. We innovate. We design. We create. We are Séura.
Séura, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of high-design technology solutions for residential and commercial industries worldwide. Séura offers a comprehensive portfolio of outdoor televisions, television mirror displays, lighted mirrors, and waterproof televisions with global appeal. We are positioned through a variety of channels, including contract commercial, residential audio-video and hospitality markets. To learn more about our company, visit us at www.seura.com.
Imagine yourself working for us
Séura is seeking a person that will be responsible for planning, executing and evaluating projects according to timelines, budgets and expectations. The Project Manager position helps ensure quality control throughout the project life cycle and ensures consistency, accountability and provides motivation for the rest of the project team. This person will be integral to the day to day progress as well as completion of projects. This position will be responsible for a combination of task assignment and tracking, timeframes and budgets, project quality, client satisfaction and project success metrics.
- Machine Maintenance
- Verify and log all scheduled maintenance on the following machines: Edging machine, Beveling machine, Glass Washer, Etching machine, Paint Booth, forklift, Air Compressor
- Tool Maintenance
- Do all daily and weekly tool and machine maintenance per binder, developed list, equipment manuals, or maintenance guidelines
- Building Maintenance
- Outside lawn care (yearly fertilizer, cutting, water plants & trees, filling in ruts, seeding & mulch)
- Winter time snow removal and salting of slippery areas
- Inside label all items on storage racking, ensure aisles are cleared and items stored in dedicated rack areas. Ensure all lights and doors are in working order
- Load/Unload all shipments
- Check in all incoming parts and verify vs PO
- All outgoing shipments must have proper paperwork, loading stickers and copy of signed BOL
- Assist work areas by moving parts/pallets for other work cells
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned
Success requires the following
- Continuous Improvement at all times
- Ability to cross train in all departments
- 100% defect free workmanship per Quality Control standards
- 100% accuracy per drawings
- Complete Quality Control checklist on all work
- Keep work area safe and clean