- Accountable for all financial activities of the company, including financial controls, procedures, data accuracy, reliability, and timeliness.
- Be an active participate of all executive team to assist owners with all strategic decisions.
- Be an active leader in in the development of Séura’s Strategic Plan, providing strategic financial input and leadership.
- Support the owners with the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial plans.
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of long range planning including new programs, products, sales strategies, markets, etc. Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Provides timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports and financial trends in order to assist the owners and other senior executives in performing their responsibilities.
- Enhance and/or develop, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the corporation.
- Optimize the handling of bank and deposit relationships and initiate appropriate strategies to enhance cash position.
- Develop a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism that includes minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.
- Provide business leaders with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Assist in formulating and administering corporate policy, organization planning and developing the long-range goals of the company.
- Be an advisor on contracts into which the corporation may enter.
- Oversee HR department.
SUCCESS REQUIRES THE FOLLOWING
- Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years of related experience in a senior financial managerial position
- MBA and CPA preferred
- Quick Books experience required
- Demonstrated ability to lead people
- Demonstrated budgeting, costing, estimating and reporting experience
- Highly organized, analytical, ethical, clear communicator with a strong eye for details
- Strong background with standard/job cost accounting and inventory valuation
- Solid financial, planning and analysis experience
WHO YOU ARE
You are a seasoned, hands-on, cross-functional CFO that will help us manage continued rapid growth. You are comfortable taking on an executive role and providing strategic direction to ownership, the accounting department, and other departments. You will be a key component part of all strategic planning activities. You look ahead and anticipate. You take initiative and assert recommendations. You are driven to do things right. If this is you, let’s talk about how you can make an immediate impact at Séura!
WHO WE ARE
We are a cutting edge company that started in a garage. We will never forget our roots. We dream big. Then go bigger. We bend over backward to move the industry forward. We make it happen. Day in. Day out. We don’t reflect an image. We define image. We believe quality is what creates luxury. We never cut corners. We make American products with global appeal. We know you have a choice – that motivates us. We are tenacious. We are unstoppable. We innovate. We design. We create. We are Séura.
Séura, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of high-design technology solutions for residential and commercial industries worldwide. Séura offers a comprehensive portfolio of outdoor televisions, television mirror displays, lighted mirrors, and waterproof televisions with global appeal. We are positioned through a variety of channels, including contract commercial, residential audio-video and hospitality markets. To learn more about our company, visit us at www.seura.com.
WHAT WE OFFER
We have a culture that supports a commitment to family, balance and wellness, by offering paid vacation and holidays, health insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan, flexible summer hours, a comprehensive employee wellness program and a confidential Employee Assistance Program. We also believe in sharing and celebrating our successes and offer an appealing gain-sharing program.