WHAT WE OFFER
We are an innovative, rapidly growing company with an immediate opportunity in our Custodial/Building Maintenance department.
We offer a unique opportunity to be a part of a proud Green Bay company that designs, engineers and manufactures industry-leading and award-winning technology for the finest hotels, homes and commercial venues in the world. Séura employees take great pride in contributing to something special with our highly-discerning markets and positive, results-driven corporate culture. Séura employees are encouraged to be relentless about improvement, take initiative and ownership in their work, and celebrate accomplishments gained through collaboration. We have profound respect for our co-workers, and actively seek “A players” looking for the next great opportunity to positively impact our company’s success.
WHO YOU ARE
An “A player”. Problem solver. A quick learner willing to take ownership in your work. You are detail-oriented and are excited about a career with growth potential that provides you with hands-on experience in areas with high-impact on a company.
WHO WE ARE
Séura is a company with the mind of an engineer and the soul of a designer. We design and manufacture technology that accentuates designed spaces and allows homeowners, hotel guests and commercial patrons to get more out of every space.
Our industry-leading product offerings include TV Mirrors, Lighted Mirrors, Weatherproof Outdoor Displays and a new, first-in-kind SMART Mirrors. To learn more visit www.seura.com.
- Trade Show Booth preparation assistance as directed by Facilities Manager
- Custodial Cleaning (PLEASE NOTE: May require modified schedule)
- Daily cleaning of office and production restroom areas
- Clean breakroom (mop/sweep, empty trash, etc.)
- Clean shop area (sinks, drinking fountains, vacuum carpet)
- Other weekly office and production area cleaning tasks
- Machine Maintenance
- Verify and log all scheduled maintenance on the following machines: Edging machine, Beveling machine, Glass Washer, Etching machine, Paint Booth, Forklift, Air Compressor
- Tool Operation/Maintenance
- Operate basic power and hand tools safely and effectively
- Do all daily and weekly tool and machine maintenance per binder, developed list, equipment manuals, or maintenance guidelines
- Building Maintenance
- Lawn care (yearly fertilizer, cutting, weed removal, water plants & trees, filling in ruts, seeding & mulch)
- Winter time snow removal and salting of slippery areas
- Daily clean up of dumpster area (remove glass, nails, etc.) and litter pick up around yard
- Label all items on storage racking, ensure aisles are cleared and items stored in dedicated rack areas
- Ensure all lights and doors are in working order
- Variety of daily and weekly cleaning and maintenance duties
Happy, Energetic, Welcoming, Unique, Driven, Teamwork, Innovating and Fun. These are just a few of the words that current Séura employees use when asked to describe our culture. We also have a Culture Club that keeps us entertained—from Olympic competitions to potlucks to events that give back to our local community. Working in a newly expanded, modern facility is pretty great too!
In addition, Séura supports a commitment to family, balance and wellness, by offering paid vacation and holidays, health insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan, flexible summer hours, a comprehensive employee wellness program and a confidential Employee Assistance Program.
Ready to be a part of all of this? Send your resume and introductory letter to email@example.com and tell us why you are the next excellent addition to our team!!