What we offer
We are an innovative, rapidly growing company with a tremendous opportunity for a Digital Marketing Intern. The right person will be detail-oriented and have strong project management skills. They will be passionate about digital marketing and be ready to take initiative.
We offer a unique opportunity to be a part of a proud Green Bay company that designs, engineers and manufactures industry-leading and award-winning technology for the finest hotels, homes and commercial venues in the world. Séura employees take great pride in contributing to something special—because of our highly-discerning markets as well as our positive and results-driven corporate culture.
Who WE are
Séura is a company with the mind of an engineer and the soul of a designer. We design and manufacture technology that accentuates designed spaces and allows homeowners, hotel guests and commercial patrons to get more out of every space.
Our industry-leading product offerings include TV Mirrors, Lighted Mirrors, SMART Mirrors, Weatherproof Outdoor Displays. To learn more visit www.seura.com.
Séura is looking for a highly motivated Digital Marketing Intern to join our quickly expanding team. The Intern will be responsible for supporting the marketing team in developing, implementing and measuring digital marketing efforts for the Séura brand. Primary duties include digital strategy implementation, optimization of the company website, paid and organic search, social media, CRM and eCommerce initiatives. This individual will also be involved in digital advertising planning and execution. The Digital Marketing Intern will report to the Digital Marketing Director and work closely with the Séura Design Team.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of our new website – updating content in our CMS, performing user acceptance testing, documenting issues, communicating updates required to our development team and other day-to-day support
- Support the team with eCommerce efforts - optimizing product pages, improving organic search rankings, working with graphic designers to prepare product images and descriptions and responding to customer reviews and questions
- Assist in development and implementation of marketing and advertising campaigns, including some assistance in content development
- Leverage HubSpot to build, maintain and optimize audiences and workflows, coordinate digital communications and respond to customers (social media, email, landing pages and blog posts)
- Support paid search efforts by monitoring and optimizing campaigns in Google AdWords
- Support digital analytics efforts by building dashboards and monitoring performance – including, but not limited to google analytics, HubSpot, Ad Words and social listening
Success requires the following
- Self-motivated and able to work in fast-paced, detail-oriented environment
- Strong project management skills - proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects at one time
- Interest in social media and associated management, reporting and listening tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products and be willing to learn to work in new platforms (i.e. Shopify, WordPress, HubSpot, etc.)