This position will develop and execute an integrated sales plan that delivers on the annual business objectives for the company and products within the Hospitality channel in his or her designated territory. This is a hands-on sales role that includes strategic sales plan development, coaching and mentoring of multi-line reps, building industry relationships through consistent interaction and follow through, creating and implementing sales tools and processes, selling product value and differentiation over pricing discounts, and consistently meeting or exceeding revenue targets.
- Develop and deliver product presentations focused on architects, designers, purchasing agents and owner’s representatives
- Work closely with network of independent rep organizations, designers in the field, internal product development and customer service teams
- Develop new and cultivate existing internal and external relationships
- Help Séura strengthen and grow its CRM capabilities, while also maintaining an accurate and current view of the Sales Pipeline
- Continually learn new product knowledge, and improve selling and communication skills
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, network industry events, conferences, and trade shows
- Adhere to the company brand, pricing and terms/conditions of sale guidelines
- Assist in product development by identifying industry trends and being the voice of the customer
- Meet & exceed sales targets set by management while managing annual expense budgets
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year accredited college or university
SUCCESS REQUIRES THE FOLLOWING:
- Strong written and verbal communication, as well as excellent organizational skills required
- Minimum of three years of proven results in a sales leadership role managing and training independent reps
- Resides in the territory assigned
- Experience in design, specification/sales or purchasing related to hospitality industry is preferred
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects at one time
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent teamwork skills and a proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook on a PC platform
- Basic understanding of CRM systems and accounting software is a plus
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS: This job operates in a home office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. This is largely a sedentary role.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK: Normal work hours for this position are Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm with occasional overtime, evening, or weekend hours as required.
TRAVEL: 60+% of the time face-to-face engagement with key customers, with travel as appropriate.
OTHER DUTIES: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
WHO YOU ARE
An “A player”. Self-confident. A quick learner. Looking for a career with virtually unlimited potential that gives you great experience in a wide variety of areas.
WHO WE ARE
We are a cutting edge company that started in a garage. We will never forget our roots. We dream big. Then go bigger. We bend over backward to move the industry forward. We make it happen. Day in. Day out. We don’t reflect an image. We define image. We believe quality is what creates luxury. We never cut corners. We make American products with global appeal. We know you have a choice – that motivates us. We are tenacious. We are unstoppable. We innovate. We design. We create. We are Séura.
Séura, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of high-design technology solutions for residential and commercial industries worldwide. Séura offers a comprehensive portfolio of outdoor televisions, television mirror displays, lighted mirrors, and waterproof televisions with global appeal. We are positioned through a variety of channels, including contract commercial, residential audio-video and hospitality markets. To learn more about our company, visit us at www.seura.com.
WHAT WE OFFER
We have a culture that supports a commitment to family, balance and wellness, by offering paid vacation and holidays, health insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan, flexible summer hours, a comprehensive employee wellness program and a confidential Employee Assistance Program. We also believe in sharing and celebrating our successes and offer an appealing gain-sharing program.