WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a unique opportunity to be a part of a proud Green Bay company that designs, engineers and manufactures industry-leading and award-winning technology for the finest hotels, homes and commercial venues in the world. Séura employees take great pride in contributing to something special—because of our highly-discerning markets as well as our positive and results-driven corporate culture. Séura employees are encouraged to be relentless about improvement, take initiative and ownership in their work, and celebrate accomplishments gained through collaboration. We have great respect for our co-workers and actively seek and promote “A players” because we believe in mutually beneficial success.
WHO WE ARE
Séura is a rapidly growing designer technology company in Green Bay, Wisconsin. We believe in the perfect harmony of technology and design so homeowners, hotel guests, and commercial patrons can get more out of every space.
For us, that means we design and fabricate the world’s best Lighted Mirrors, TV Mirrors, Weatherproof Outdoor TVs and now a SMART Mirror that’s going to revolutionize how people get ready each morning.
WHO YOU ARE
You look ahead and anticipate. You take initiative and assert recommendations. You are driven to do things right. If this is you, let’s talk about how you can make an immediate impact at Séura!
IMAGINE YOURSELF WORKING FOR US
A fast growing and innovative company, Séura is looking for a motivated individual to join the purchasing department and make an immediate impact. In this role, you will collaborate with the Director of Purchasing to ensure proper flow of materials utilizing with your exceptional administrative skills. If you are driven to do things right, let’s talk about how you can make an immediate impact at Séura!
- Oversees the building maintenance functions including:
- Lawn care services
- Snow removal services
- Janitorial services
- Fire detection and suppression
- Alarm systems
- Utilities including plumbing, HVAC, electrical, etc.
- Oversees preventative machine maintenance program including creation of maintenance schedules, tasks, procedures, and maintenance logs.
- Evaluates and minimizes risks of significant disruption from facilities or equipment.
- Supports Operations Manager to evaluate equipment needs to meet production requirements of the business.
- Plans, budgets, and schedules facility modifications, including cost estimates
- Schedules work for special events including tradeshow calendar
- Coordinate set up and dry runs of tradeshow booths
- QC all products prior to shipment to tradeshows
- Work with coordinator to ensure timely shipments of all tradeshows
- Manages all field visits to job sites
- Coordinate travel, supplies, and contract information
- Document reason for visit (QC check, repair, install, etc.)
- Represent Séura in a professional manner
- Report results as necessary to Séura staff
- Supervises crew to support these initiatives
SUCCESS REQUIRES THE FOLLOWING:
- Minimum of three to five years of progressive experience and responsibility in a maintenance field, two of which were holding a supervisory position directing a multifunctional maintenance staff.
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-up, budgeting, and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills with an ability to communicate at all levels of an organization both internally and externally
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects at one time
- Flexibility to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of products
We have a culture that supports a commitment to family, balance and wellness, by offering paid vacation and holidays, health insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan, flexible summer hours, a comprehensive employee wellness program and a confidential Employee Assistance Program.
Send us (email@example.com) your résumé and an introductory letter telling us why you’re the next excellent addition to the Séura team.
Séura is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Background check and pre-employment drug screen are required.