What we offer
We are an innovative, rapidly growing company with a tremendous opportunity for an Inside Sales Representative. The hospitality industry is exciting and fast-paced, and is ideal for individuals who are innovative, motivated, confident, and enjoy interacting with others. In addition to maintaining an existing customer base, you will support the external sales team in establishing new accounts to build market share.
We offer a unique opportunity to be a part of a proud Green Bay company that designs, engineers and manufactures industry-leading and award-winning technology for the finest hotels, homes and commercial venues in the world. Séura employees take great pride in contributing to something special with our highly-discerning markets and positive, results-driven corporate culture. Séura employees are encouraged to be relentless about improvement, take initiative and ownership in their work, and celebrate accomplishments gained through collaboration. We have profound respect for our co-workers, and actively seek “A players” looking for the next great opportunity to positively impact our company’s success.
Who YOU are
An “A player”. Problem solver. A quick learner willing to take ownership in your work. You are detail-oriented and have strong customer-centric skills. You’re excited about a career with growth potential and provides you with hands-on experience in areas with high-impact on a company.
Who WE are
Séura is a company with the mind of an engineer and the soul of a designer. We design and manufacture technology that accentuates designed spaces and allows homeowners, hotel guests and commercial patrons to get more out of every space.
Our industry-leading product offerings include TV Mirrors, Lighted Mirrors, Weatherproof Outdoor Displays and a new, first-in-kind SMART Mirrors.
- Responsible for product quoting, pricing, custom product specification
- Work closely with influential interior designers, purchasing agents, and major hotel brands to provide pre-sales support for our outside sales team to ensure customer quality expectations are met
- Answer customer inquiries through email or phone communications, and appropriately qualify opportunities based on customer needs
- Actively support outside sales team and manufacture representatives by providing timely and accurate customer and project information
- Effectively process large volume of project bid requests and update the CRM database to reflect the new status for each project
- Using consultative techniques, upsell products to clients and offer alternative product options, add-ons, and product promotions where appropriate
- Respond swiftly and courteously to customer complaints or inquiries
- Capture customer and project information in the CRM database and establish appropriate follow-up to ensure highest probability of closing opportunities
- Build rapport with customers through friendly, engaging communication
- Adjust the sales techniques based on success/fail feedback
- Maintain an organized workflow to properly manage all projects within the designated pipeline
- Manage orders from production phase through ship while keeping customer informed throughout the process
- Lead post-sale customer support and follow-up
- Provide excellent customer service and support at all times
Success requires the following
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented and accurate.
- Intermediate-advanced typing speed.
- Highly competent computer skills and knowledge of relevant Microsoft Software
- Appreciation and understanding for high-design, high-performance, and quality product attributes and requirements.
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects at one time.
- Strong business acumen.
- Strong customer service skills
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to function in a team environment
- Positive work mentality
Happy, Energetic, Welcoming, Unique, Driven, Teamwork, Innovating and Fun. These are just a few of the words that current Séura employees use when asked to describe our culture. We also have a Culture Club that keeps us entertained—from Olympic competitions to potlucks to events that give back to our local community. Working in a newly expanded, modern facility is pretty great too!
In addition, Séura supports a commitment to family, balance and wellness, by offering paid vacation and holidays, health insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan, flexible summer hours, a comprehensive employee wellness program and a confidential Employee Assistance Program.
Ready to be a part of all of this? Submit your resume and tell us why you are the next excellent addition to our team!