- Provide over the phone technical assistance to resolve technical issues and product problems
- Establish and execute general trouble-shooting techniques and procedures. Document results as required
- Advise Séura’s in-house technicians with the repair of RGA’s
- Support the modification or revision of current designs to correct deficiencies, reduce warranty claims and/or improve product
- Act as a point of contact for minor sales related technical questions
- Provide basic IT Support to Séura internal staff regarding common network, computer, and software issues
SUCCESS REQUIRES THE FOLLOWING:
- Must be technically savvy with a strong overall technical aptitude and superior customer service skills
- Requires strong skills and proficiency in troubleshooting, support, and problem resolution
- Experience supporting external end-users with software, hardware and networking related issues
- Knowledge of networking, and/or computer operating systems a plus
- Knowledge/experience with Microsoft Office programs is required
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills demonstrated by the ability to communicate across all levels within and outside the organization. Capacity to handle challenging, and escalated situations with calm demeanor and approach
- Basic familiarity with residential and commercial construction techniques
WHO YOU ARE
An “A player”. Problem solver. A quick learner. Looking for a career with potential that gives you great experience in areas with high-impact on a company.
WHO WE ARE
We are a cutting edge company that started in a garage. We will never forget our roots. We dream big. Then go bigger. We bend over backward to move the industry forward. We make it happen. Day in. Day out. We don’t reflect an image. We define image. We believe quality is what creates luxury. We never cut corners. We make American products with global appeal. We know you have a choice – that motivates us. We are tenacious. We are unstoppable. We innovate. We design. We create. We are Séura.
Séura, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of high-design technology solutions for residential and commercial industries worldwide. Séura offers a comprehensive portfolio of outdoor televisions, television mirror displays, lighted mirrors, and waterproof televisions with global appeal. We are positioned through a variety of channels, including contract commercial, residential audio-video and hospitality markets. To learn more about our company, visit us at www.seura.com.
WHAT WE OFFER
We have a culture that supports a commitment to family, balance and wellness, by offering paid vacation and holidays, health insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan, flexible summer hours, a comprehensive employee wellness program and a confidential Employee Assistance Program. We also believe in sharing and celebrating our successes and offer an appealing gain-sharing program.