What we offer
We offer a unique opportunity to be a part of a proud Green Bay company that designs, engineers and manufactures industry-leading and award-winning technology for the finest hotels, homes and commercial venues in the world. Séura employees take great pride in contributing to something special—because of our highly-discerning markets as well as our positive and results-driven corporate culture. Séura employees are encouraged to be relentless about improvement, take initiative and ownership in their work, and celebrate accomplishments gained through collaboration. We have great respect for our coworkers and actively seek and promote “A players” because we believe in mutually beneficial success.
Who WE are
Séura is a company with the mind of an engineer and the soul of a designer. We design and manufacture technology that accentuates designed spaces and allows homeowners, hotel guests and commercial patrons to get more out of every space.
Our industry-leading product offering includes TV Mirrors, Lighted Mirrors, Weatherproof Outdoor Displays and a new, first-in-kind SMART Mirrors. To learn more visit www.seura.com.
Imagine yourself working for us
This exciting career opportunity requires an IT/Tech Support Specialist to help customers and dealers enjoy a premium consumer electronic product. This person spends 50% of their time handling inbound technical support requests from audio video integrators, installers, construction trades, architects, designers, and consumers. As a brand ambassador and technical liaison you will often act as the first point of contact for Séura to resolve technical problems related to TVs or lighting technologies.
30% of their time is devoted to working on projects, including sales training, RGA analysis and follow-up, technical testing process improvements, etc. 20% of their time is devoted to providing technical and IT support to internal Seura staff regarding computer and network issues.
- Provide over the phone technical assistance to resolve technical issues and product problems.
- Establish and execute general trouble-shooting techniques and procedures. Document results as required.
- Advise Séura’s in-house technicians with the repair of RGA’s.
- Support the modification or revision of current designs to correct deficiencies, reduce warranty claims and/or improve product.
- Act as a point of contact for minor sales related technical questions.
- Provide basic IT Support to Seura internal staff regarding common network, computer, and software issues
Success requires the following
- Must be technically savvy with a strong overall technical aptitude and superior customer service skills
- Requires strong skills and proficiency in troubleshooting, support, and problem resolution.
- Experience supporting external end-users with software, hardware and networking related issues
- Knowledge of networking, and/or computer operating systems, a plus
- Knowledge/experience with Microsoft Office programs is required
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills demonstrated by the ability to communicate across all levels within and outside the organization. Capacity to handle challenging, and escalated situations with calm demeanor and approach.
- Basic familiarity with residential and commercial construction techniques.
Happy, Energetic, Welcoming, Unique, Driven, Teamwork, Innovating and Fun. These are just a few of the words that current Séura employees use when asked to describe our culture. We also have a Culture Club that keeps us entertained—from Olympic competitions to potlucks to events that give back to our local community. Working in a newly expanded, modern facility is pretty great too!
In addition, Séura supports a commitment to family, balance and wellness, by offering paid vacation and holidays, health insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan, flexible summer hours, a comprehensive employee wellness program and a confidential Employee Assistance Program.
Ready to be a part of all of this? Send your resume and introductory letter to email@example.com and tell us why you are the next excellent addition to our team!!