Who WE are
Séura is a growing designer technology company in Green Bay, Wisconsin. We believe in the perfect harmony of technology and design so homeowners, hotel guests, and commercial patrons can get more out of every space.
For us, that means we design and fabricate the world’s best Lighted Mirrors, TV Mirrors, Weatherproof Outdoor TVs and now a SMART Mirror that’s going to revolutionize how people get ready each morning. To learn more about our company, visit us at www.seura.com.
Who YOU are
Bring your intensity, initiative and enthusiasm to this position. Our spirit of innovation and design will offer you a career with unlimited potential. Be an ‘A player’. Your self-confidence and adept learning skills will earn you an unparalleled opportunity in operations management and a diverse life experience.
- Performs any combination of following tasks to assemble electronic components, subassemblies, products, or systems: reading of work orders, following production drawings and sample assemblies, or receiving verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed
- Positions and aligns parts in specified relationship to each other in jig, fixture, or other holding device
- Crimps, stakes, screws, bolts, rivets, welds, solders, cements, press fits, or performs similar operations to join or secure parts in place, using hand tools, power tools, machines, and equipment
- Mounts assembled components, such as transformers, resistors, transistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, and sockets, on chassis panel
- Connects component lead wires to printed circuit or routes and connects wires between individual component leads and other components, connectors, terminals, and contact points, using soldering, welding, thermocompression, or related bonding procedures and equipment
- Installs finished assemblies or subassemblies in cases and cabinets
- Assembles and attaches hardware, such as caps, clamps, knobs, and switches, to assemblies
- Performs intermediate assembly tasks, such as potting, encapsulating, sanding, cleaning, epoxy bonding, curing, stamping, etching, impregnating, and color-coding parts and assemblies
- Adjusts or trims materials from components to achieve specified electrical or dimensional characteristics.
- Performs on-line go-not-go testing and inspection, using magnifying devices, measuring instruments, and electronic test equipment, to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards
- May perform assembly operations under microscope or other magnifying device.
- Occupations related to assembly of printed circuit boards and fabrication of integrated circuit chips are defined under separate definitions
- Comply with all department safety/PPE requirements
Success requires the following
- Previous electronic assembly experience preferred
- Soldering experience a plus
- Continuous Improvement at all times
- Ability to cross train in all departments
- 100% defect free workmanship per Quality Control standards
- 100% accuracy per drawings
- Complete Quality Control checklist on all work
- Keep work area safe and clean
Happy, Energetic, Welcoming, Unique, Driven, Teamwork, Innovating and Fun. These are just a few of the words that current Séura employees use when asked to describe our culture. We also have a Culture Club that keeps us entertained—from Olympic competitions to potlucks to events that give back to our local community. Working in a newly expanded, modern facility is pretty great too!
In addition, Séura supports a commitment to family, balance and wellness, by offering paid vacation and holidays, health insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan, flexible summer hours, a comprehensive employee wellness program and a confidential Employee Assistance Program.
Ready to be a part of all of this? Send your resume and introductory letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you are the next excellent addition to our team!!