WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a unique opportunity to be a part of a proud Green Bay company that designs, engineers and manufactures industry-leading and award-winning technology for the finest hotels, homes and commercial venues in the world. Séura employees take great pride in contributing to something special with our highly-discerning markets and positive, results-driven corporate culture. Séura employees are encouraged to be relentless about improvement, take initiative and ownership in their work, and celebrate accomplishments gained through collaboration. We have profound respect for our co-workers, and actively seek “A players” looking for the next great opportunity to positively impact our company’s success.
WHO YOU ARE
An “A player”. Problem solver. A quick learner willing to take ownership in your work. You are detail-oriented and have strong customer-centric skills. You’re excited about a career with growth potential and provides you with hands-on experience in areas with high-impact on a company.
WHO WE ARE
Séura is a company with the mind of an engineer and the soul of a designer. We design and manufacture technology that accentuates designed spaces and allows homeowners, hotel guests and commercial patrons to get more out of every space.
Our industry-leading product offerings include TV Mirrors, Lighted Mirrors, Weatherproof Outdoor Displays and a new, first-in-kind SMART Mirrors. To learn more visit www.seura.com.
- Prepare and coordinate shipments for completed orders via LTL, Courier, or full truckload
- Manage the claim process for shipping damages
- Manage Return Goods Authorizations (RGA's) and Warranty replacement orders
- Answer customer service related inquiries regarding ship dates and tracking information
- Maintain electronic filing system
- Other ad hoc duties and projects as needed
Success requires the following
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be detail oriented and accurate
- Highly competent computer skills
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects at one time
- Strong business acumen. Able to set quantifiable goals and to routinely measure
Happy, Energetic, Welcoming, Unique, Driven, Teamwork, Innovating and Fun. These are just a few of the words that current Séura employees use when asked to describe our culture. We also have a Culture Club that keeps us entertained—from Olympic competitions to potlucks to events that give back to our local community. Working in a newly expanded, modern facility is pretty great too!
In addition, Séura supports a commitment to family, balance and wellness, by offering paid vacation and holidays, health insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan, flexible summer hours, a comprehensive employee wellness program and a confidential Employee Assistance Program.
Ready to be a part of all of this? Send your resume and introductory letter to email@example.com and tell us why you are the next excellent addition to our team!!