- Coordinate event logistics (securing booth/meeting space, ordering event services, sourcing registration badges, securing accommodations for attendees, packing and sending event materials, etc.)
- Maintain tradeshow inventory (demo products, booth walls, furniture, etc.)
- Work with the marketing team to plan event communications (training, emails, social, brochures, etc.)
- Work with vendors (i.e. exhibit houses, caterers, printers, etc.) to ensure timely, cost-effective execution
- Manage event timelines, agendas and staffing plans
- Support marketing team in designing and sourcing materials for booth/meeting spaces
- Develop, manage, and track event budgets
- Prepare event recaps by collecting and summarizing performance results
- Assist in development and implementation of marketing and advertising campaigns
- Maintain marketing materials inventory (promotional, collateral, samples, etc.)
- Coordinate digital communications (social, website, emails, events, etc.)
- Assist in website maintenance and content updates
- Prepare marketing performance reports by collecting and summarizing results
SUCCESS REQUIRES THE FOLLOWING
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-up, budgeting, and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills with an ability to communicate at all levels of an organization both internally and externally
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects at one time
- Flexibility to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Adobe Suite experience preferred
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 45lbs
Who YOU are
An “A player”. Problem solver. A quick learner. Looking for a career with potential that gives you great experience in areas with high-impact on a company.
Who WE are
Séura is a company with the mind of an engineer and the soul of a designer. We design and manufacture technology that accentuates designed spaces and allows homeowners, hotel guests and commercial patrons to get more out of every space. Our industry-leading product offering includes TV Mirrors, Lighted Mirrors, Weatherproof Outdoor Displays and a new, first-in-kind SMART Mirrors. To learn more visit www.seura.com.
What we offer
We are an innovative, rapidly growing company with a tremendous opportunity for an enthusiastic Event Coordinator. The right person will be detail-oriented with excellent project management and organizational skills. They will have a successful track record of planning and executing complex projects and events.
We offer a unique opportunity to be a part of a proud Green Bay company that designs, engineers and manufactures industry-leading and award-winning technology for the finest hotels, homes and commercial venues in the world. Séura employees take great pride in contributing to something special—because of our highly-discerning markets as well as our positive and results-driven corporate culture. Séura employees are encouraged to be relentless about improvement, take initiative and ownership in their work, and celebrate accomplishments gained through collaboration. We have great respect for our coworkers and actively seek and promote “A players” because we believe in mutually beneficial success.