What we offer
Séura is a dynamic, rapidly growing company. This opportunity will give you the ability to make a real difference in the direction of a company. We move at a rapid pace and need forward thinking people like you to steer it. We believe in our team-driven environment. Respect, collaboration, and the determination to achieve elevates the quality of our daily work. It compels us to attain every-day excellence – both personally, and in the products we design.
Who YOU are
This person has considerable self-confidence, vision, and a strong entrepreneurial spirit. This individual is a focused person on the goals and completion of projects assigned. You are comfortable developing systems and processes. You bring your intensity, initiative and enthusiasm to this position. Our spirit of innovation and design will offer you a career with unlimited potential. Be an ‘A player’. Your self-confidence and adept learning skills will earn you an unparalleled opportunity in operations management and a diverse life experience.
Who WE are
Séura, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of high-design technology solutions for residential and commercial industries worldwide. Séura offers a comprehensive portfolio of outdoor televisions, television mirror displays, lighted mirrors, and waterproof televisions with global appeal. We are positioned through a variety of channels, including contract commercial, residential audio-video and hospitality markets. We are growing. To learn more about our company, visit us at www.seura.com.
Imagine yourself working for us
The Operations Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations in a manufacturing and assembly environment. This position plans and assigns work, implements policies and procedures and implements improvements in production methods, equipment, operating procedures and working conditions. It also manages all employees of the department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring department team leads and production staff.
- Develop goals and timetables for operations
- Maintain zero lost time accidents
- Analyze and improve production processes to ensure efficiency and on-time delivery.
- Coach and develop leaders at all levels of production
- Responsible for hiring and managing employees, conducting performance reviews, and ensuring effective employee relations
- Manage departmental performance measures, including visual controls and provide regular progress reports to manager
- Coordinate plant activities through the planning with departmental managers to ensure the total manufacturing objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Establish and monitor overall plant performance for production and quality standards
- Maintain existing plant facilities and equipment; replace, or make adjustments to plant facilities and equipment when necessary
Success requires the following
- Strong written and verbal communication, as well as excellent organizational skills required
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects at one time
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent teamwork skills
We pay attention to the details…
You will reap the benefits that our company has to offer. In addition to our paid vacation and holidays, we have health insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan, a comprehensive employee wellness program and a confidential Employee Assistance Program.
Apply below or send us (email@example.com) an introductory letter and resume telling us why you’re the next excellent addition to the Séura team. Background check and pre-employment drug screen are required. Séura is an Equal Opportunity Employer.