WHO WE ARE
Séura is a rapidly growing designer technology company in Green Bay, Wisconsin. We believe in the perfect harmony of technology and design so homeowners, hotel guests, and commercial patrons can get more out of every space.
For us, that means we design and fabricate the world’s best Lighted Mirrors, TV Mirrors, Weatherproof Outdoor TVs and now a SMART Mirror that’s going to revolutionize how people get ready each morning.
WHO YOU ARE
You look ahead and anticipate. You take initiative and assert recommendations. You are driven to do things right and are highly organized. If this is you, let’s talk about how you can make an immediate impact at Séura!
- Use QuickBooks to convert customer orders into Séura production orders, work orders and packing slips
- Create parts, assemblies and builds in QuickBooks
- Verify accurate BOM (Bill of Materials)
- Review Sales and Purchase orders to ensure accuracy
- Process credit card payments
- Book LTL and UPS shipments and create Commercial Bill of Ladings for international shipments
- Route work orders to the correct department for processing
- Other ad hoc duties and projects as needed
- Be able to provide accurate reporting of daily functions
- Regularly offer ideas to optimize the effectiveness and efficiency of the process
SUCCESS REQUIRES THE FOLLOWING
- QuickBooks experience preferred
- Microsoft Excel experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be exceptionally detail oriented, organized and accurate
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects at one time
- Able to work independently and take initiative to complete projects in a timely manner
- Strong business acumen—understanding of manufacturing practices, logistics and accounting is a plus
Happy, Energetic, Welcoming, Unique, Driven, Teamwork, Innovating and Fun. These are just a few of the words that current Séura employees use when asked to describe our culture. We also have a Culture Club that keeps us entertained—from Olympic competitions to potlucks to events that give back to our local community. Working in a newly expanded, modern facility is pretty great too!
In addition, Séura supports a commitment to family, balance and wellness, by offering paid vacation and holidays, health insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan, flexible summer hours, a comprehensive employee wellness program and a confidential Employee Assistance Program.
Ready to be a part of all of this? Send your resume and introductory letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you are the next excellent addition to our team!