What we offer
We offer a unique opportunity to be a part of a proud Green Bay company that designs, engineers and manufactures industry-leading and award-winning technology for the finest hotels, homes and commercial venues in the world. Séura employees take great pride in contributing to something special with our highly-discerning markets and positive, results-driven corporate culture. Séura employees are encouraged to be relentless about improvement, take initiative and ownership in their work, and celebrate accomplishments gained through collaboration. We have profound respect for our co-workers, and actively seek “A players” looking for the next great opportunity to positively impact our company’s success.
Who WE are
Séura is a company with the mind of an engineer and the soul of a designer. We design and manufacture technology that accentuates designed spaces and allows homeowners, hotel guests and commercial patrons to get more out of every space. Our industry-leading product offerings include TV Mirrors, Lighted Mirrors, Weatherproof Outdoor Displays and a new, first-in-kind SMART Mirrors. To learn more, visit www.seura.com.
The Production Supervisor is responsible for leading a diverse and talented manufacturing and assembly team. Their primary goal is to properly organize their team members to achieve the production targets daily. They will also be responsible for training, implementing and enforcing policies and procedures to the production floor, improving manufacturing and assembly procedures to improve efficiencies, while maintaining working conditions. This position will report directly to the Operations Manager
- Support manufacturing staff to achieve company goals by communicating expectations, planning, monitoring, and evaluating job results
- Enforce company policies and guidelines
- Recruit, hire, discipline, and train employees
- Ensure effective employee relations by providing coaching and development opportunities
- Assist workers by offering personal growth opportunities
- Implement cost saving strategies and techniques
- Coach and train employees on how to achieve efficient work practices
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment for all employees
- Perform accident investigations
Success requires the following
- 3 years of proven leadership experience in a manufacturing environment
- Degree or Certificate in Management, supply Chain, or Engineering a plus
- High comfort level in clearly communicating expectations and outcomes to all levels in the organization
- Highly dependable with a strong work ethic is required
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple assignments
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook on a PC platform
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Strong leadership skills
Happy, Energetic, Welcoming, Unique, Driven, Teamwork, Innovating and Fun. These are just a few of the words that current Séura employees use when asked to describe our culture. We also have a Culture Club that keeps us entertained—from Olympic competitions to potlucks to events that give back to our local community. Working in a newly expanded, modern facility is pretty great too!
In addition, Séura supports a commitment to family, balance and wellness, by offering paid vacation and holidays, health, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan, flexible summer hours, a comprehensive employee wellness program and a confidential Employee Assistance Program.
Ready to be a part of all of this? Send your resume and introductory letter to email@example.com and tell us why you are the next excellent addition to our team!!