WHAT WE OFFER
The chance to work in an environment where taking initiative and ownership of your work is part of the job, and we are relentless about improvement. We celebrate each other’s wins, and demonstrate a high level of respect for every team member. We believe that going the extra mile separates the average person from the extraordinary “A” player.
WHO YOU ARE
An “A player”. Problem solver. A quick learner. Looking for a career with potential that gives you great experience in areas with high-impact on a company.
WHO WE ARE
Séura is a growing designer technology company in Green Bay, Wisconsin. We believe in the perfect harmony of technology and design so homeowners, hotel guests, and commercial patrons can get more out of every space.
For us, that means we design and fabricate the world’s best Lighted Mirrors, TV Mirrors, Weatherproof Outdoor TVs and now a SMART Mirror that’s going to revolutionize how people get ready each morning.
IMAGINE YOURSELF WORKING FOR US
A fast growing and innovative company, Séura is looking for a motivated individual to join the purchasing department and make an immediate impact. In this role, you will collaborate with the Director of Purchasing to ensure proper flow of materials utilizing with your exceptional administrative skills. If you are driven to do things right, let’s talk about how you can make an immediate impact at Séura!
- Order parts/materials
- Forecast and monitor high value and high impact parts and pieces
- Build relationships with suppliers and provide follow ups
- Develop creative solutions to inventory and order challenges
- Inventory and order planning
- Provide visibility of orders to sales and production
- Cost tracking, order updates, and other order changes
- Vendor meetings and visits
SUCCESS REQUIRES THE FOLLOWING:
- A two or four year degree is preferred; may consider work experience in lieu of a degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years in a Purchasing role
- Highly competent computer skills and knowledge of relevant Microsoft Software, especially Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in Quick Books (or other accounting software) a plus
- Prior experience in dealing with both overseas and domestic vendors
- Previous work with external customers and/or suppliers
- Project planning experience a plus
- Highly organized, accurate, attention to detail
- Thorough problem solving skills
- Confidence to question processes, discrepancies
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to change in a fast paced environment
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects at one time
- Business acumen to always understand the bigger picture