- Order parts/materials
- Forecast and monitor high value and high impact parts and pieces
- Build relationships with suppliers and provide follow ups
- Develop creative solutions to inventory and order challenges
- Inventory and order planning
- Provide visibility of orders to sales and production
- Cost tracking, order updates, and other order changes
- Vendor meetings and visits
SUCCESS REQUIRES THE FOLLOWING
- A two or four year degree is preferred; may consider work experience in lieu of a degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years in a Purchasing role
- Highly competent computer skills and knowledge of relevant Microsoft Software, especially Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in Quick Books (or other accounting software) a plus
- Prior experience in dealing with both overseas and domestic vendors
- Previous work with external customers and/or suppliers
- Project planning experience a plus
- Highly organized, accurate, attention to detail
- Thorough problem solving skills
- Confidence to question processes, discrepancies
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to change in a fast paced environment
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects at one time
- Business acumen to always understand the bigger picture
WHO YOU ARE
An “A player”. Self-confident. A quick learner. Looking for a career with virtually unlimited potential that gives you great experience in a wide variety of areas.
WHO WE ARE
We are a cutting edge company that started in a garage. We will never forget our roots. We dream big. Then go bigger. We bend over backward to move the industry forward. We make it happen. Day in. Day out. We don’t reflect an image. We define image. We believe quality is what creates luxury. We never cut corners. We make American products with global appeal. We know you have a choice – that motivates us. We are tenacious. We are unstoppable. We innovate. We design. We create. We are Séura.
Séura, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of high-design technology solutions for residential and commercial industries worldwide. Séura offers a comprehensive portfolio of outdoor televisions, television mirror displays, lighted mirrors, and waterproof televisions with global appeal. We are positioned through a variety of channels, including contract commercial, residential audio-video and hospitality markets. To learn more about our company, visit us at www.seura.com.
WHAT WE OFFER
We have a culture that supports a commitment to family, balance and wellness, by offering paid vacation and holidays, health insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan, flexible summer hours, a comprehensive employee wellness program and a confidential Employee Assistance Program. We also believe in sharing and celebrating our successes and offer an appealing gain-sharing program.