- Develop and implement quality control systems
- Develop and modify SOP’s as needed working with Department and Team Leads
- Create visual training aides and pass or fail test standards
- Documentation of all inspection and testing in QC reports
- Coordinate and schedule employee testing and performance to QC inspection criteria
- Monitor daily activities and report any QC fails to Operations Manager
- Maintain active role in internal continuous improvement projects
- Investigate and correct issues and complaints relating to quality
- Report any unsafe conditions to Safety Committee and Operations Manager
SUCCESS REQUIRES THE FOLLOWING:
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted and work on feet for 8 hrs.
- Ability to read and understand CAD drawings and BOM’s
- Ability to understand units of measurement and use a tape measure to a 16th of an inch
- Ability to use basic power & hand tools.
WHO YOU ARE
An “A player”. Problem solver. A quick learner. Looking for a career with potential that gives you great experience in areas with high-impact on a company.
WHO WE ARE
We are a cutting edge company that started in a garage. We will never forget our roots. We dream big. Then go bigger. We bend over backward to move the industry forward. We make it happen. Day in. Day out. We don’t reflect an image. We define image. We believe quality is what creates luxury. We never cut corners. We make American products with global appeal. We know you have a choice – that motivates us. We are tenacious. We are unstoppable. We innovate. We design. We create. We are Séura.
Séura, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of high-design technology solutions for residential and commercial industries worldwide. Séura offers a comprehensive portfolio of outdoor televisions, television mirror displays, lighted mirrors, and waterproof televisions with global appeal. We are positioned through a variety of channels, including contract commercial, residential audio-video and hospitality markets. To learn more about our company, visit us at www.seura.com.
WHAT WE OFFER
We have a culture that supports a commitment to family, balance and wellness, by offering paid vacation and holidays, health insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan, flexible summer hours, a comprehensive employee wellness program and a confidential Employee Assistance Program. We also believe in sharing and celebrating our successes and offer an appealing gain-sharing program.