- Project Management
- Transition project in house from Project Lead and manage order from production phase through ship and lead post-sale Customer Support
- Monitor order status with Production
- Advise customer of order status on a periodic or as needed basis
- Address and facilitate customer requests for rush and change orders
- Collect balance due on orders as needed
- Work with Logistics to ensure packing slips are sent to customer
- Advise original Project Lead as needed
- Customer Service
- Field phone calls and address or transfer as needed
- Follow up on customer issues with other departments and perform informs with customer as needed until issue is resolved
- Work with Leadership to satisfy high-level customer service issues
- Facilitate any in-field technician visits as needed
- Sales Support
- Assist with maintaining accurate information in CRM database
- Understand customer needs and educate them on the best possible solution from Seura
- Prepare and finalize sales orders for customers.
- Assist with strategic follow ups, including understanding why we win and lose projects
- Back-up other team members as needed.
- Perform ad hoc projects to support the sales team as need
SUCCESS REQUIRES THE FOLLOWING:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented and accurate.
- Intermediate-advanced typing speed.
- Highly competent computer skills and knowledge of relevant Microsoft Software
- Appreciation and understanding for high-design, high-performance, and quality product attributes and requirements.
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects at one time.
- Strong business acumen.
- Strong customer service skills
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to change in a fast paced environment
- Ability to function in a team environment
- Positive work mentality
WHO YOU ARE
An “A player”. Problem solver. A quick learner. Looking for a career with potential that gives you great experience in areas with high-impact on a company.
WHO WE ARE
We are a cutting edge company that started in a garage. We will never forget our roots. We dream big. Then go bigger. We bend over backward to move the industry forward. We make it happen. Day in. Day out. We don’t reflect an image. We define image. We believe quality is what creates luxury. We never cut corners. We make American products with global appeal. We know you have a choice – that motivates us. We are tenacious. We are unstoppable. We innovate. We design. We create. We are Séura.
Séura, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of high-design technology solutions for residential and commercial industries worldwide. Séura offers a comprehensive portfolio of outdoor televisions, television mirror displays, lighted mirrors, and waterproof televisions with global appeal. We are positioned through a variety of channels, including contract commercial, residential audio-video and hospitality markets. To learn more about our company, visit us at www.seura.com.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a unique opportunity to be a part of a proud Green Bay company that designs, engineers and manufactures industry-leading and award-winning technology for the finest hotels, homes and commercial venues in the world. Séura employees take great pride in contributing to something special—because of our highly-discerning markets as well as our positive and results-driven corporate culture. Séura employees are encouraged to be relentless about improvement, take initiative and ownership in their work, and celebrate accomplishments gained through collaboration. We have great respect for our coworkers and actively seek and promote “A players” because we believe in mutually beneficial success.