- Ability to drive a successful storyline and brand connection by inspiring behavior, evoking memories and encouraging sharable moments through transformational graphic design
- Ability to think strategically about design and design principles to successfully deliver on global sales and marketing objectives
- Support and assist with development of the annual Marketing Plan & Budget
- Design external and internal communication materials including advertising, iPad app content, videos, trade show collateral & materials, direct marketing, literature, web page design and graphics, HTML email blasts design and layout, and business collateral
- Assist marketing in the implementation of Social Media efforts
- Develop web and digital communications; maintain and update where appropriate
- Support trade shows through assistance in planning, design, and implementation of details and logistics
- Develop video and related content that communicates authentic and impactful stories
- Collaborate with production on the design and implementation of product packaging
- Manage print and material vendors
- Collaborate with Engineering team to develop manuals, technical documents, instructions, etc.
- Assist Sales team in creating custom product designs for customers
- Creatively design and deliver newsletter and e-mail campaigns
- Develop marketing assets and manage database
- Assist marketing and management in various presentations and sales meetings
- Keep current with industry specific news and trends
SUCCESS REQUIRES THE FOLLOWING
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related, with 5+ years proven work experience
- Digital design expertise required
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to multi-task and handle deadline pressure
- Passion for the creative process, and strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work both independently on projects, as well as collaboratively in a team environment
- Can-do attitude and positive work ethic
- Possess strong computer skills, including excellent skills with design specific applications (In-Design, Photoshop, Illustrator), as well as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) on a PC platform
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Photography experience a plus but not required
- Basic coding/development experience a plus but not required
- Basic understanding of video files and video editing experience a plus but not required
WHO YOU ARE
You are a tenacious and creative mind with a passion for excellent design. You excel in multiple mediums and can develop creative concepts that transcend print, digital, environmental, and interactive experiences. You take pride in your resourcefulness and ability to develop ideas that work hard even when you're short on time and resources. You thrive on learning new skills and stay up to date on the latest best practices and design trends. You're a self-starter, an "A" player, a problem solver. You're looking for a company that works and thinks like you with unlimited growth potential.
WHO WE ARE
We are a cutting edge company that started in a garage. We will never forget our roots. We dream big. Then go bigger. We bend over backward to move the industry forward. We make it happen. Day in. Day out. We don’t reflect an image. We define image. We believe quality is what creates luxury. We never cut corners. We make American products with global appeal. We know you have a choice – that motivates us. We are tenacious. We are unstoppable. We innovate. We design. We create. We are Séura.
Séura, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of high-design technology solutions for residential and commercial industries worldwide. Séura offers a comprehensive portfolio of outdoor televisions, television mirror displays, lighted mirrors, and waterproof televisions with global appeal. We are positioned through a variety of channels, including contract commercial, residential audio-video and hospitality markets. To learn more about our company, visit us at www.seura.com.
WHAT WE OFFER
We have a culture that supports a commitment to family, balance and wellness, by offering paid vacation and holidays, health insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan, flexible summer hours, a comprehensive employee wellness program and a confidential Employee Assistance Program. We also believe in sharing and celebrating our successes and offer an appealing gain-sharing program.