Title Technical Customer Service and IT Support
Department Customer Service
Date September 2019
Location 1230 Ontario Road, Green Bay, Wisconsin 54311
Send Resume firstname.lastname@example.org
What we offer
We offer a unique opportunity to be a part of a proud Green Bay company that designs, engineers and manufactures industry-leading and award-winning technology for the finest hotels, homes and commercial venues in the world. We have great respect for our coworkers and actively seek and promote “A players” because we believe in mutually beneficial success.
Who we are
Séura is a company with the mind of an engineer and the soul of a designer. We design and manufacture technology that accentuates designed spaces and allows homeowners, hotel guests and commercial patrons to get more out of every space. Our industry-leading product offering includes TV Mirrors, Lighted Mirrors, Weatherproof Outdoor Displays and a new, first-in-kind SMART Mirrors. To learn more visit www.seura.com.
Imagine yourself working for us
This exciting career opportunity requires a Technical Customer Support specialist to help customers and dealers enjoy a premium consumer electronic product. This person spends most of their time handling inbound technical support requests from audio video integrators, installers, construction trades, architects, designers, and consumers. As a brand ambassador and technical liaison, you will often act as the first point of contact for Séura to resolve technical questions related to TVs or lighting technologies. This person will also spend part of their time working on projects and acting as IT support to internal Séura staff regarding basic computer and network issues. Training will be provided.
Success requires the following
- Professional communication and customer service skills, with the ability and confidence to discuss technical troubleshooting steps to customers of varying skill levels.
- Candidates who are technically savvy (or have the ability and willingness to learn) with a solid understanding of basic audio video systems will be given highest consideration.
- Requires strong problem-solving skills and proficiency in troubleshooting, support, and problem resolution
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects, with strong follow up skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills demonstrated by the ability to communicate across all levels, both within and outside the organization. Capacity to handle situations with calm demeanor and approach.
- Knowledge/experience with Microsoft Office 365 programs is required.
- Experience supporting internal computer and network users with software, hardware and networking related issues; previous Help Desk experience and/or education is desired.
Ready to be a part of all of this? Send your resume and introductory letter to email@example.com and tell us why you are the next excellent addition to our team!!