**PLEASE NOTE: In order to be considered for this role, you must be local to the Green Bay, Wisconsin area or willing to relocate to the area within 60 days of date of hire.**
We are for a proven sales leader to develop and execute the integrated sales plan that delivers on the annual business objectives for the company and products across all channels.
If you are searching looking for a company that values a team-driven environment where respect, collaboration, and the determination to achieve are rewarded, then we are perfect for you!
If you possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Sales or Business Administration, or equivalent number of years of experience, ten (10) years of related experience with progressive management experience, outstanding communication skills, strong analytical skills, and a proficiency with the Microsoft Suite of programs, we want to hear from you! Candidates with experience in all aspects of developing and implementing sales strategies and a Master’s Degree in Business Administration will be placed at the top of our list.
Reporting to the CEO, the VP of Sales will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing strategic sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Developing and managing sales operating budgets.
- Actively coaching and developing sales managers, sales team leaders and inside sales staff.
- Achieving satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends.
- Playing a hands-on role with the field sales organization, maintaining personal presence and high visibility in the field.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Directing sales forecasting activities that correlate to performance goals.
- Directing staffing, training, and coaching plans to develop and monitor sales programs.
- Directing market channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
- Representing the company at trade association meetings and conferences to promote company and products.
- Meeting with key clients, assisting sales staff with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Analyzing and controlling expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Preparing periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion and presents to executive management.
- Monitoring, reviewing and analyzing sales performance against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
- Developing sales compensation programs consistent with company growth goals and budgetary requirements.
- Monitoring competitor products, sales and marketing activities and provide feedback and recommendations to executive team.
You will enjoy the many benefits that Seura has to offer. In addition to paid vacation and holidays, you will have health, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, flexible work hours, a comprehensive employee wellness program, summer hours, and a confidential Employee Assistance Program.